TCOG Public Safety Staff and Fannin County School Administrators Tour Oklahoma School Safe RoomsSeptember 26, 2014
2014 Audit ReportOctober 31, 2014
- Open enrollment begins October 15th and ends December 7th
- At this time you can join, switch, or add a Medicare Drug Plan or a Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Common reason to change Part D Plan: medications no longer covered on current plan.
- Common reason to change Medicare Advantage Plan: doctor no longer accepting current Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Changes made during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2015.
- To review Medicare plans or make changes, Medicare beneficiaries can visit Medicare.gov, call 1-800-Medicare (1-800-633-4227), or call 2-1-1 to schedule an appointment with a Benefits Counselor at TCOG’s Area Agency on Aging.
- TCOG’s Certified Benefits Counselors can assist clients by phone or during in-office appointments.
- Medicare Beneficiaries are strongly encouraged to check their plans annually and can sometimes save a lot of money by changing plans.