Return to TCOG Municipal Solid Waste Program
Clean-Up Kit Application
Green Team Clean-Up Kit
Green Team Clean Up Kit Application
Each TCOG Green Team Clean-Up Kit consists of:
(25) Fluorescent Safety Vests, one size
(25) Pairs of Heavy Duty Two-Sided PVC Dots Work Gloves, one size
(3) Full Size Traffic Cones
(2) Boxes Clear Trash Bags, 50 ct.
(2) 30 oz. Pump Bottles, Hand Sanitizer
(2) 6 oz. Spray Bottles, 50 SPF Sunscreen, Ultra Sport
(1) 25-person First Aid kit
(1) Extra-Large Heavy Duty black canvass duffle bag with Green Team luggage tag
Name of Organization, Group or Team
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Planned Clean-Up Event Date
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Terms of Agreement
Each Green Team must have a contact person, at least 18 years of age who will willing to ensure the following requirements:
Team must be affiliated with a recognized community group, organization or sports team.
Team must agree to host at least one (1) event within one (1) year of receiving kit.
Team must document event for TCOG reporting purposes, including:
at least 1 group photo of team,
at least 3 photos of litter clean up during event,
list number of bags collected,
weigh bags to determine total number of pounds collected,
list number of any tires, electronics, or recyclables that are collected.
I agree to these terms
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.